Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Facebook Notes: (a waste of time or pure sublime!?)


Recently I've been writing a lot of "Notes" on facebook... you know: those stupid chain letters that make you tell the world about your favorite color and life dreams. WELL... after hesitantly writing my first note, I was surprised to find that... "WOW, this is kind of fun!"

I've found that writing the notes actually makes you reflect on your life and forces you to define yourself in new ways. (Who knew that naming my favorite zoo animal would help to develop my self-identity?) I don't really care if anyone reads them... if they just sit their collecting dust in my online "Notes" file. I enjoy writing them... it's a great alternative to homework.

I recently saw a note that was pretty random, kinda stupid, but ridiculously entertaining at the same time... I wanted to share it with you all:

1.YOUR REAL NAME:
"Hilary Claire Leister"

2.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME:(mother and father's middle names)
"Smith Gerard"... (better not testify!)

3.STAR WARS NAME:(the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name)
"Leihi"... (Princess Leia's evil-twin?)

4.DETECTIVE NAME:(favorite color, favorite animal)
"Pink Cow"... (sunburned & fat... great)

5.SOAP OPERA NAME:(middle name, town where you were born)
"Claire Stamford"... (sexy!)

6.SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd fav color, fav drink, add "THE" to the beginning)
"The Blue Silk"... (again... sexy!)

7.FLY NAME:(first 2 letters of 1st name, last 2 letters of your last name)
"Hier"... (p.s. what's a fly name?)

8.STREET NAME:(favorite ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)
"Cookie Dough Chocolate Chip" ... (huh?)

9.PORN NAME: (1st pet's name, street you grew up on)
"Mickey Holly Leaf"... (niiiiice!)

10.YOUR GANGSTA NAME:(first 3 letters of last name plus -izzle)
"Lei-izzle"... (uhh...no... my gangsta name is & forever will be "Lil' Hills")

11.YOUR LORD OF THE RINGS NAME:(2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, first 2 letters of your middle name, last 2 letters of your first name then last 3 letters of your last name):
"Eiclryter"... (pronunciation: "i-kul-ri-ter"... i hear a "writer" in there HAHA)

If you are feeling bored with life and are possibly intrigued by this entertaining charade... please feel free to try it yourself & share your alter-egos with the World Wide Web... Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment