
Even though I occasionally make superficial judgments, (mostly through sarcastic comments), I can confidently say that I am NOT a materialistic lady.
However... I can't deny the unfortunate fact that I live in a town overflowing with silk, suede & leather. Adjacent to my "inner-frugality" is an annoying little reflex brought on by environmental pressure. That irritating nugget likes to subtly whisper in my ear... "Buy, Buy, Buy!"
Ergo: I'm going to let the lion out of its cage for five minutes and share with you my wish list... a selfish assemblage of items that my little nugget has been asking for lately. If you so desire to grant any of my wonderful wishes, I'm afraid that I would not be able to reject your kindness :)
*Extreme Wish List: (AKA- In My Dreams!)
1) An internship at People Magazine with a guaranteed job offer after graduation: If any of you could land this position for me, I would happily be your faithful servant for all eternity.
2) My own apartment in the city: I'm not asking for a freaking penthouse... but something with a balcony would be nice :)... You could also throw in a Pottery Barn giftcard... (Target would also suffice)
3) A trip to Disney World with private reservations in the Cinderella Castle suite: This isn't just a wish, it's a life-long dream! (p.s. an internship at Disney would be pretty nice... contacts? anyone?)
4) The new MacBook Air: My current IBM Thinkpad is going to kick the bucket any day. This new Mac has an integrated graphics processor and multi-touch technology. It only weighs three pounds and is constructed with sturdy anodized aluminum.
*Realistic Wish List: (Your perfect opportunity to make my day!)
1) The electronic journal from "Read it and Weep": This movie's main character had the coolest high-tech journal I've ever seen. I've been unsuccessfully searching for it since seeing the movie early last year. Find this for me and you'll receive an obnoxiously enormous IOU!
2) Prince Caspian on DVD: Hot actors, cute story, I want it! Looking for an easy way to make it on my "good" list? Buy me some Narnia... yeah Aslan!
3) A professional journalistic recorder: A crucial reporting tool that I have been too lazy/busy to purchase. Honestly, it's more of a need than a want. Help me out and boost my career :)
4) Strawberry Delights: (see picture) This candy has literally gone extinct. Once in a blue moon I will find them stashed in a restaurant's mint dish or hidden on the back shelves of CVS. Their sweet fruity flavor is absolutely amazing. Just like Lucky Charms... they are "magically delicious!"
Thank you faithful readers, and happy shopping!
I'm not sure if you have located it yet but I am pretty sure that the journal is just a tablet PC. I'm not certain if you were looking for a specific one but that is the general name.
ReplyDelete