Thursday, February 5, 2009

Post #1: Who is this girl?


Post #1: HOW exciting :) ... I'm going to use this opportunity to share a little about myself...

1) My name is Hilary Claire Leister
2) I am a Print Journalism Major & Marketing Minor
3) My dream is to work at People Magazine (or a similar publication) writing feature articles and designing layouts
4) I fall a lot. If there's a loose brick within a mile radius, it will find me. (The picture above shows the result of a run-in with my bedroom door)
5) I am a junior in college (as of February 2009)
6) I'm like Monica on friends... I like things CLEAN and Categorized!
7) I love crossword puzzles, "chick" food, Harry Potter and arts & crafts projects
8) I am "relearning" how to play the guitar... I currently suck, but am determined to excel past the beginner stage.

9) I'm going to be blogging about crazy/exciting things that happen in my life, random questions/epiphanies that pop into my head, and anything else that is subtly amusing. Please share your thoughts and comments. Enjoy :)

1 comment:

  1. You play guitar? Me too! We should have a jam session some time :)
    -Katie

    ReplyDelete