
I woke up this morning with only one thought on my mind... "What-the-fuck!"
Last night was nothing short of a complete sloshfest. My friend Luna and I drove across the city to watch Teddy Graham's band rock out at The Blue & the Gold. In order to save some precious moola, Luna & I threw back a few vodka shots in my car prior to getting our party on inside of the $5 per drink venue. (Mistake #1: straight Absolut)
Those magical shots of happiness began to kick in pretty fast... but not fast enough to stop my from taking more & throwing away my $$... (Mistake #2: shots @ the bar)
As for the rest of the night... WWWWOOOOOWWWW. I vaguely remember some embarassing heart-2-hearts, a ton of dreadlocks, NO Uncle Mike :( ... & dirty ipod porn. (Mistake #3: Venting my grievances to the entire bar... including Teddy's mother)... (Mistake #4: This one I'm giving to Mike, for failing at life & neglecting to show up, BOOO!)
To sum up the rest of my horribly ridiculous evening:
Mistake #5: Not drinking water before bed.
Mistake#6: Leaving a CD at the bar for a band that I drunkenly promised to write a feature on for my school paper.
Mistake #7: Not carrying enough tampons... enough said.
Mistake #8: Taking a pretty fantastic walk-of-shame down River Road.
Mistake #9: Not bringing a fresh pair of clothes for my 10 AM class. I'm currently wearing the t-shirt I worked out in yesterday and smell like a goat.
Mistake #10: Accidently texting stories of my evening to my ex-boyfriend (Damn all you KE- people!)
Mistake #11: Posting this story on the web... (But seriously, would you rather read about my eccentric night-life or an art history paper that I wrote on a Giotto niche in Florence?... Yup, that's what I thought)
P.S. My mother's reaction to my exciting evening was slightly disturbing... "Oh my God Hills, you ARE my daughter!"
Luna Lovegood approves of this blog post.
ReplyDeleteso I think I love your writing style, it is so funny!!!!
ReplyDelete<3
oh it's min by the way
ReplyDelete