
I got on the scale at my doctors appointment the other day... AHHHHH! (Let's just say, I was not elated).
Numbers have reached an all-time high, friends. Numbers that I plan on shrinking in the upcoming months. ERGO: I'd like to introduce to you the Ultimate "Super Sexy Slim-Down 2009" Challenge!
I've done it before, and I can do it again! Toning the curves and eliminating the oh-so-hated "problem areas" through healthier eating, an exercise regimen and a heaping dollop of will power :)
I'm a determined young lady and I KNOW that I can get myself back to a satisfying weight. My goal: fit into the jeans hanging in my closet by the end of the year. Those incredible, dark-wash denim beauties that I purchased full-price at Lucky Brand this fall. Oh how exciting that would be :)
If any of you readers would like to join me in the "Super Sexy Slim-Down 2009" Challenge, please let me know! It's always easier and a lot more fun to have a buddy by your side.... Ready, Set, RUN!
No comments:
Post a Comment