Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Ode to AU




I would like to share with you all a poem that I wrote today about my American University...



American University was constructed in DC.
It plays host to athletes, hipsters, smokers, goths & ME!

I transferred there after freshman year to escape the boring South.
And since that move I've had T.D.R food shoved into my mouth.

AU students are eclectic, quite a varied bunch.
Most are friendly, some are strange, the frat boys spike your punch!

Kogod is the business school, where students learn to lead.
CAS is for artsy kids who paint while smoking weed.

The school is tiny, the dorms are BLAH and the professors are quite tough.
But beautiful flowers blossom on campus and you sometimes get free stuff!

THE END

ALSO, Mama Leister just called. Here's what she had to say... "Work was pretty slow today. Nobody masturbated in the lobby".... what?

No comments:

Post a Comment