
I have a few quick updates to share with you all and some philosophical questions to ask...
1) A close friend, (let's call her Kat), asked me today if you could get pregnant without having sex. It kind of made my day after I stopped laughing.
2) How does one achieve fulfillment and satisfaction in life?
3) I got a pretty big ass-whooping from MAMA this afternoon for slacking on filling out my forms for Rome this summer. I leave in less than a month and have yet to apply for a student Visa.... oops!
4) Is it alright to hang-out with your ex's band mates? And if they ask you to come to their concert, is it weird to go? Even if HE will be there?
5) Zac Efron called and asked me out yesterday. (OK, that's a lie. But I had a dream that he did :)
6) I haven't seen Lucky Charms in a few days. I'm kind of in withdrawal. Like Zac, he has no physical flaws!
Lots of LOVE... hugs & kisses... whatever... :P
1) YES. Believe it or not, it can happen. Granted, the two need to be involved in some pretty shady, unprotected and intimate actions, but one can get pregnant without actual intercourse. Creepy, isn't it?
ReplyDelete4) STOP ASKING THIS. You know the answer is a big fat NO, you're just hoping someone else will tell you it's okay. DO NOT DO IT.
6) Just wait til Thursday.
and let me add my own 7)... I have no visual element. FML.
#4 - Go to the concert(s) if you want. They'll be really fun. But if you're uncomfortable with it, then don't. You know what you can handle and want to do already, so the choice is yours, right?
ReplyDelete