Sunday, April 19, 2009

Why You Shouldn't Make PLDs


Last night was so ridiculous that it would be inappropriate and completely unwise to write about it on the internet. ERGO: I'll tell you what I can. You fill in the blanks...

McFadden's... Staci... Pentagon Boy... Chris... Free Drafts... Limes... Bachelor Party... Shots... Dancing... Bill... Cab... 7-Eleven... House... Bed... Phone... Sweater... Dress... Trevor... Locked... Bang... Bruise... Jackass... Cab... 911... Cops... $33... FAIL

Like I said... inappropriate! (A massively epic FAIL... but a great story to tell my kids when they ask what I was like in college)... Good times, Good times :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh boy. What a night, what a night.

    I heart you and thank you so much for the CRAZY time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could have been there!! You got all of my messages, right?? I promise, cross my heart, that I will make it up to you. You pick the date/time/location and I will treat you!

    -Katie, the girl who got lost heading home from Annapolis, MD

    ReplyDelete