

I can't believe that I haven't posted in a week! Well, actually... yes I can. I've been WICKED busy friends!
I had 2 killer finals to study for, 2 1/2 lovely dates with Brian, a housing dilemma, several PostSecret events and WAY too much Red Bull. Here are the details of this past week's highlights...
1) I almost secured a room in a house near campus with a bunch of awesome girls for the 2009-2010 school year, (SENIOR year!)... Unfortunately, I got booted because I'm not a sorority girl, FML... Ergo: I've been searching Craigslist and my school's roomie-search portal like a mad woman. I actually found some pretty good-looking prospects that I'll be checking out on Saturday. Although I love the parentals, I think it's time for me to give them back their love nest. Coming home drunk at 3AM on weekends, (or not coming home at all), is getting a LITTLE bit awkward...
2) Brian and I had a little sushi date on Friday afternoon and met up Friday night to bar-hop in Adams Morgan. We also went to a show together on Monday down the street from his apartment. We're making plans to go skydiving in the near future. The dude in a nutshell: Musician, Intelligent Engineer, Attractive, Strong/Silent, Funny... Winner? I think YES...
3) I'm officially a SENIOR! I finished two ridiculously hard finals, (I probably spent about 30 hours studying this past week), and suffered a few sleepless nights but am ready to embrace the wonderful blessing that is SUMMER. I leave for Rome in countdown 13 DAYS! (I picked up my Visa this morning)... I guess it's time to learn some Italian... "Pasta, Pesto, Prego, Primavera!"
Oh you did not "get booted", you knew nothing was set in stone!! I'm still really quite sad you won't be with us, however, and you should seriously be our "sweetheart" haha
ReplyDelete