Thursday, April 2, 2009

A Lover's Manual


In addition to writing a book about my mother’s philosophies and wisdom, I hope to someday publish a manual for clueless men and women on how to romance the opposite sex through generous acts of love and kindness.

I am an action-oriented kind of gal… (NO, not the bungee-jumping sort of action… but the gift-gifting, thoughtful gestures, lean-on-me sort of action). In my clever romantic mind I’ve thought up hundreds of creative ways for any man or woman to let their special-someone know how special and appreciated they are. Here are some of the chapter titles I’ve been brainstorming…

1) Power Of The Pen
2) Horny? Get Corny!
3) Aphrodisiacs Are Overrated!
4) Think Small, Dream Big
5) Finding Inspiration: Tips for the Lazy
6) Leave Your Wallet At Home
7) Words Tell It All
8) What NOT To Do
9) Reading The Signs

I’m aiming for a release date sometime around 2015… Until then: good luck lovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment