Friday, March 20, 2009

NCAA... Leister Trivia... TGIF


For your entertainment: A few quick updates...

1) A video of the Nicaraguan Clifford pinata incident, (see details below), has been uploaded to my facebook page. Check it out to experience the hilarity of my Latin American adventures.

2) My school's basketball team played in the first round of the Big Dance last night! I joined the school's lady lacrosse players, (I am such a wannabee), to watch the game in our student union. Although we were up by 10 points at halftime, we ended up losing to some crazy wildcats who tore us apart with their undeserved free-throws. So long, March Madness :(

3) I just had lunch in my school's cafe(teria) with my Ohio cousin's next door neighbor: a junior in high school looking at apply here in the fall. It turns out that she knows more about my family than I do... (Who knew that 8 aunts, 10 uncles and 18 cousins could be so entertaining?)... I was quite impressed, and only slightly creeped out.

4) A quick reminder that Teddy Graham's band will be playing at The Rock'n'Roll Hotel tonight at about 9:00. Doors open at 8:30 & the cover charge is $10. (I would be happy to pay for any DC-based friends that are interested :)

5) TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment