
Yesterday was pretty monumental…
I got some time to meditate on the Metro as I dragged my booty over to L Street. From the Farragut North station I walked to the New America Foundation where I heard an NYU Professor discuss the first 100 days of Guantanamo Bay’s prison camp, (I went for a school assignment… I’m really not that interested)… Even though the woman was clearly over 50, she was rocking some black leather boots and a tight mini-skirt. Honestly, she looked hot! I give her mad props for not sacrificing stylistic integrity due to age.
I then hopped on the Metro again and made my way to the Smithsonian station downtown. I walked up the street and entered the doors of the National Gallery of Art… (I wish I could say otherwise… but again: it was for an assignment). Although I spent most of my time playing in the gift-shop, I analyzed all of the assignment’s necessary paintings and even ran into an old-friend: Edward Hopper’s The Mansard Roof, (see above).
Around 9:30 pm I drove on over to the Deville palace and watched Teddy’s band write a new song together. It was their darkest, eeriest and sexiest song yet… It’s going to turn-on even the purest of listeners. I’m so proud of my rockers!
And now, my friends… I am off to read the secrets of people from all over the world, (aka: my PostSecret internship)… don’t forget to send us your postcards!
No comments:
Post a Comment