Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Apartment, Brian, Rome, Stars, Craigslist


Several updates...

1) After endless hours of searching, (ok... more like 3 hours), I found a place to live for the 2009-2010 school year! On Sunday afternoon, I checked out 3 different abodes...

Option #1 was a lovely apartment, huge bedroom, 2 roommates (one gorgeous guy and a slightly intimidating girl), where I definitely felt at home.
Option #2 was basically the basement of a frat house. I didn't even make it through the door before running in the opposite direction.
Option #3 was a charming garden apartment, very close to school, one extremely awesome and down-to-earth girl, minimal space but optimal price. Me and Option #3 got along quite well and agreed to be be roomies starting July 1st!

2) Brian told me that his co-workers thought he was on heavy drugs because of the exhaustion he was showing during work today. (I may have kept him up past his bedtime last night :) ... Basically: The conversation led to him describing me as a drug... i quote... "you are addictive and induce feelings of euphoria"... for all you Twilight fans out there... I'm basically his personal brand of heroin!

3) I leave for Rome in exactly 1 week! That's like... 7 days! AAAAHHHHHHH!

4) I was given two stress-balls yesterday shaped like stars that are supposed to help with the anxiety I have now that classes are over and I have way too much free time. (I know... People are supposed to be stressed out when they have too LITTLE free time. I'm just weird and obnoxiously productive)... Anways... SO far, they aren't helping. I need entertainment!

5) Craigslist is going to get me killed. That's all I'm going to say. Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for finding an apartment!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete