
Summer vacation is confusing me... I woke up this morning thinking I had to study all day... But really, I had endless hours of freetime to kill :)
I read a 40-page booklet about housing regulations for the school I'll be staying at in Rome, (they don't have microwaves or clothes dryers... that may be a problem for me)... I also ate my weight in PB&J sandwiches and wrote a song for my mom that I'll be playing for her on Mother's Day.... (shhhh... it's a secret!)
OH... I also went searching through Craigslist, Etsy & Amazon.com for random trinkets, jobs, books, apartments, etc. Browsing the web can be so much fun :)
And now, my friends, I believe I will start scrapbooking to commemorate my spring break trip, (as you all remember... I spent a lovely week in Nicaragua)... Happy Thursday!
You scrapbook?! I scrapbook! We should scrapbook together!
ReplyDelete