
In my opinion, Halloween is a GRRREEAT Holiday! Here's why...
1) Halloween helps to boost the economy through increased sales of delicious candy and overly-priced costumes.
2) Halloween fosters creativity by forcing you to carve a super awesome design into a pumpkin & come-up with a witty costume that all will adore.
3) Halloween gives you a great excuse to dress like an idiot and/or slut and drink copious amounts of alcohol.
4) Halloween = Excessive airings of Hocus Pocus and The Nightmare Before Christmas! (My total # of viewings in October... Hocus Pocus = 3.6.... TNBC = 4.2)
5) Halloween means MY BIRTHDAY IS IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS! (Current countdown = 6 days).
This year, Brian and his roommates through a Halloween party & it was a big hit! Here's why...
1) A girl just moved into Brian's house, which means she handled all of the decorating & food prep. ERGO- this girlfriend was off the hook yo!
2) Some party-goer brought over a cactus-shaped pinata and I got to take a dizzy, blind-folded whack at it. It was full of Milk Duds and Energy gels... SCORE!
Brian & I dressed up as Santa & Mrs. Claus this year. Very appropriately, the weather that day was unusually cold & it actually snowed for several hours. It was a Christmas, I mean, Halloween miracle!

Inspired by my obsession with The Nightmare Before Christmas, Brian and I carved Jack the Pumpkin King's head into my family's pumpkin. Can't you just hear it seeing, "What's this? What's this? There's color everywhere. What's this? There's white things in the air!"
And now, it's time break out the red & green to start prepping for CHRISTMAS! (I choose to ignore Thanksgiving as I no longer eat Turkey... gobble, gobble).
No comments:
Post a Comment