Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fun Fall Happenings!

Hello, fellow bloggers! Are you all having a great fall season? The leaves are changing colors, the apples are ripe for picking, and the pumpkins are all plump and ready to carve into scary jack-o-lanterns. (Not to mention, my birthday is in less than 3 weeks. JOY!)... Here are a few fun things I've been up to this season:


My friend Liz got married last Spring, (a small family wedding), and had a big party with all her friends this October to celebrate. Here's a great picture of me and my good buddy, Laura. Despite the empty wine glass, I promise... I wasn't THAT tipsy.


Me, Brian, and a few friends went on a 6-mile hike of Sugarloaf Mountain in Maryland. It was a beautiful day and we were almost attacked by a 4-foot long rattle snake! I also spilled my messy lunch all over my shirt. (Note for next time: pack PB&J, not giant salad).


The DC-Vegetarian Festival a few weeks ago was super interesting. I ate a bunch of free food & got a free tote bag full of vegan snacks. The highlight was getting my picture taken with this giant carrot named "Chris P. Carrot"... (Get it? Crispy Carrot?)

What fun things have YOU been up to this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment