Sunday, November 20, 2011

Breaking Dawn (AKA- Twilight 4.1)


Last night I took three of my home-girls to see Breaking Dawn, the fourth film in the oh-so-popular Twilight series. In my opinion, it was the best Twilight film yet! Here's why...

1) Taylor Lautner ripped off his shirt in the first minute of the film. THE-FIRST-MINUTE!

2) Kristen Stewart only looked constipated during the last 5/6 of the film. The first 1/6 was free of her signature "irregular" expressions!

3) Charlie, Bella's father, was hilarious during the beautiful wedding scene. ("Well, it's time to get drunk!")

4) Robert Pattinson's new haircut was FINE as WINE!

5) Kristen Stewart looked like absolute crap during the pregnancy scenes when a half-vampire/half-human was sucking the life out of her. It may be evil of me to say so, but I quite enjoyed watching!

6) In the scene when the wolves were talking to each other, I thought I was watching some weird sci-fi clip of futuristic robot dogs. HILARIOUS!

7) I've decided where I want my next vacation to be... Isle Esme! And Brian will totally let me hop on his back before we jump off a giant waterfall. If Edward can do it, so can Brian!

8) There was a preview before the movie for The Hunger Games. If you haven't read the series, go buy the first book and get on that!


GO TEAM JACOB!.... and I guess TEAM EDWARD too.

No comments:

Post a Comment