Thursday, November 24, 2011
Happy Tofurky Day!
Happy Thanksgiving, my lovely readers! You can tell it's Thanksgiving in the Leister household as my mother is freaking out, (as she does every year), that she won't be able to finish the cooking, (yet insists on making 10+ dishes).... She's already asked me to make a trip to the grocery store... & liquor store. It's 9:00am.
Anyway... I'd like to share with you my list of what I'm thankful for on this lovely Thanksgiving!
1) The Gardein Tofurky I bought myself last weekend that will make me feel included at the dinner table today! (It's time to play NAME THAT MOVIE..."Because, I want to fit in")
2) My job. They pay me, they keep me busy & entertained during the day, & they praise me when I do good work! What's not to love!? I'm very grateful. (Do you think I should wear this penguin's shirt to work?)
3) The Elliptical machine located so ideally and wonderfully in our basement. It provides me with the perfect workout so I don't have to bear the freezing weather during cold winter months. Elliptical machine, I solute you!
4) This hot stud... (Hint... It's Brian!)
5) The fact that I don't have to grow & harvest all the food I eat today. And that I don't have to live with malaria & destroy the lives of hundreds of Native Americans.
6) Harry Potter & Twilight. They have enriched my life with magic & fantasy and have indeed helped to spur my creative, genius mind. Such joy, such joy...
Happy Tofurky Day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment