Friday, August 14, 2009

PostSecret Facebook Crisis!!


Attention friends and loyal readers: I need help!

As most of you know, I have an internship at PostSecret, (a kick-ass organization where people from around the world mail in secrets on postcards to my boss, Frank Warren, who then publishes the best secrets on his weekly blog or in his best-selling novels)...

SO... My recent assignment is to help Frank send messages to all 14,357 of his facebook friend requests, telling them that he's reached his 5,000 friend limit and apologizes for not being able to add them at this time... PROBLEM: facebook will only display 200 friend requests at a time, (the 200 most recent friend requests), meaning that I can't complete the assignment he's given me!

I've talked to him about this & told him that I'd explore the issue and try to find a solution. I've tried calling the facebook headquarters, searching the site's "help center" and googling for possible answers.

Do any of you know how to view more than 200 friend requests on facebook? If so, PLEASE HELP ME! I would love you forever and would send you a very, VERY special token of appreciation in the mail... Thank you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment