Updates....
1) Several months ago, I wrote a post about how I wanted to start writing a YA, (young adult), novel so I could make billions and retire at 27. I am pleased to say that I am trucking along quite nicely on the writing process. As of today, I have written 51,349 words. (Note- J.K. Rowling's first Harry Potter book was about 76,000 words)... I am, therefore, well on my way becoming a world-renowned author. All I have to do is finish writing and get published!... (Hmm, publishing, I should probably look into that...)
2) My 23rd Birthday is in 14 days. AHHH! I freaking love birthdays. They make me feel like a Princess. Everyone HAS to be nice to you on your birthday AND you get cake and presents. I'm so excited! For my party this year, I'm going to invite everyone I know to join me in watching the 7th Harry Potter movie in theaters. I realize that I also took friends to the movies for my 11th birthday, but that's besides the point. It's Harry Potter, baby, WOOO!
3) My parents celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary this past Tuesday! Being the suck-up that I am, I spent endless hours making a scrapbook for them detailing their dating days, wedding, darling children, vacations, etc. I can proudly say that I am the favorite child! (This week, at least...)

How cute are you making your folks a scrapbook for their anni?!!! So sweet!
ReplyDeleteAnd I know it's passed, but I hope your b-day was lovely!