Exactly 17 seconds ago, I sent my professor an email with my final exam attached to it. This act may seem ordinary for a college student, but it is extraordinary today because it means that I AM DONE WITH COLLEGE!!
Four years of the hardest work of my life are behind me. I can proudly say that I graduated with a kick-ass GPA and a degree that will land me the greatest job in the UNIVERSE!... (or at least one I really like, haha)... I have degree! I be educated! I am learned! I full of knowledges!
And now, how to celebrate? Should I throw a little party and get tipsy with my homies? Should I burn everything I own with the American University logo on it? Should I have my parents buy me an exceptionally expensive gift, or better yet- buy myself an exceptionally expensive gift with their money!? Oh, the possibilities are endless!
For the time being, I am going to go and watch "glee" on Neflix because the mail just arrived and that little red packet excites me. But after that... the world awaits!

CONGRATS!! It's such a good feeling - and I fully support a party to get tipsy and talk about how glad we are to be DONE!!
ReplyDelete