Friday, July 30, 2010

My Inevitably Successful Future

As you all know from my last post, I've officially graduated college... WOOO!

So with that privilege comes the societal expectation of "finding a job" or whatever. In additional to the amazing 40 hr/week occupation that I expect to land, (unwarranted proud smirk), I plan on making the big bucks by becoming the next J.K. Rowling! I'm going to write a book series so captivating that people will be asking, "Harry Who?" and "Dumble-bore?"

Here's what I got so far... 1) The series has to be fiction, 2) There has to be a character who in one's mind looks like Zac Efron, 3) The series has to be fiction, 4) There has to be a talking fish named Betacus who thinks he's a shark, & 5) Three words... Oprah's book club!

So if any of you have any great ideas that aren't completely stupid and/or a waste of my time, please share them here and I promise to include you in the book's acknowledgments. Start churning those noggins, readers. Let's make some $$!

No comments:

Post a Comment