Happy New Years Eve,
loyal readers! It's been a wild and crazy 2016. Mr. Handsome and I took a
number of fabulous vacations, and we tied the knot in June to
officially become Mr. and Mrs. Personally, it has been a momentous year for
this optimistic blogger.
Unfortunately, politics around the
world were an absolute mess, and peace on earth is becoming a harder and harder
goal to achieve. But through all the hard times, we must tread on and hope for
the best in the future.
Each year I like to publish an
"In and Out" list to review what I believe is "HOT" and
"What's Not" in our modern world of wonders. I also like to set New
Years resolutions for the year to come. Unlike most humans, I like to set
achievable New Years resolutions; ones that I'm pretty much guaranteed to
achieve so that I won't feel terrible about myself and feel
buckets self-loathing at the end of the year.
My New Years resolution for 2016
was simply to cook more often. And luckily for me, I got tons of pots, pans and
nifty appliances at the wedding that helped me achieve my goal! Below are
pictures of just some of the delicious meals I made in 2016...
In 2017, I'm stepping up my game
and setting TWO resolutions...
ONE: Read more books
TWO: Get my finances in order
I have a list of 27 books that I'd
like to tackle. I realistically know that reading ALL of them will never
happen, but I would like to finish as many as possible next year. I've
also been meaning to get my finances in order for years, so I'm
finally saying that 2017 will be the year! YAY GOALS!
And now, the infamous "In and
Out" list...
What's HOT?
Vacations to Iceland, Germany &
Cuba
Heavy, Hearty &
Spiced Craft Beers
Leather Jeggings
Hygge
Silver, Gold and Chrome
Puppies dressed as BB8 and R2D2
What's NOT?
Wine served in anything but wine
glasses
U.S. Politics and everything and
everyone involved
Peasant Sleeves
Crossfit
Neon
Puppies dressed like other animals
I wish you all a very, very Happy
New Year. Bring it on, 2017!
No comments:
Post a Comment