Thursday, February 9, 2017

January is OVER... Rejoice!

Hello, Loyal Readers! So far, it has been a very interesting 2017. The politics in Washington have been an absolute mess... and horribly entertaining... and disappointing. Mr. Handsome and I went on a cruise to the Bahamas where I was able to frolic with a flamboyance of pink flamingos. We also went to NYC to see an amazing musical my father-in-law wrote. (How cool is that!?) I've spent most of my evenings binge watching Shameless. (If you haven't watched it yet, stop reading this post and go watch it now). And I've spent most of my weekends trying to stay warm while visiting wineries around Northern Virginia. Glug, Glug!

January is always the hardest month of the year for me. It's tough going back to work after the holidays are over and you have to put away the tree and stockings and cookies and carols. It's mind numbing driving to the office when it's dark, and driving home when it's even darker. (Sad Whimper)

BUT- It's February now, and ALL IS WELL! Valentine's Day is right around the corner and we've had a few beautiful 60 and 70 degree days this past week. I have two work trips coming up to Chicago and San Diego which should be very entertaining... and boozy. I'm planning more fun winery and brewery trips this month and just started studying up on the Whole 30 diet, which Mr. Handsome and I are talking about trying in March. (Wish us luck!)

I hope you all are having a fabulous and adventurous 2017, and may you have a romantic and/or scandalous Valentine's Day next week. Cheers!

Image may contain: 1 person, outdoor and nature

No comments:

Post a Comment