Sunday, November 20, 2016

Happy Early Thanksgiving!

Hello, loyal readers! It's the Sunday before Thanksgiving, so I hope you all have started cutting back in preparation of stuffing your faces this upcoming Thursday. Thanksgiving is almost here, and what a great holiday it is! You get to wake-up and watch an awesome parade, followed by a hearty meal, pie, lots of alcohol, pie, and wholesome family drama. If you're like me and Mr. Handsome, you'll be squeezing a killer long run into your schedule before the parade. This year will be our 4th annual Thanksgiving Tofurkey Trot. GOBBLE GOBBLE!

In honor of the upcoming holiday, I thought it would be nice to post a heart-felt yet semi-sarcastic list of the things I'm grateful for this year. I listed 11 things, because that's my lucky number, and I thought any more than that would be obnoxious.

1) I'm not planning a wedding this year. THANK GOD! Been there, done that.
2) Mr. Handsome, and his acceptance of my silly quirks and oddities.
3) Pinot Noir
4) My Job. Many people don't have them, and mine's pretty great. I'm very lucky.
5) Having family live locally, so we don't have to battle crowds at the airports over the holidays.
6) Air-conditioning and central heating... I don't understand how our ancestors survived without it.
7) Craft Beer
8) Netflix
9) Running, and that I'm blessed with the health and ability to do it.
10) Justin Timberlake... Because he brought sexy back.
11) Summer, because winter is freaking cold.

Tell me, what are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?


No comments:

Post a Comment