Truth be told... I absolutely love birthdays. Birthdays are day-long events thrown in your honor where everyone is nice to you, buys you gifts, shoves alcohol at you, does any crazy activity you want and pays for food from restaurants that you choose. What is NOT to love!?
For my birthday, I was treated to filling meals at some AWESOME restaurants! My co-workers took me for tasty ramen near the office, my parents devoured amazing Greek tapas with me in DC, and some friends took me out for upscale pizza and pasta in Richmond. Mr. Handsome was best of all, taking me for a lovely birthday walk to our neighborhood bakery and dog park, treating me to drinks and food at amazing breweries and restaurants in Richmond, and being my #1 spectator at the half-marathon I ran Saturday. He also bought me a new Fit-Bit, (rose gold, to match my new iPhone, obvi), which should be arriving next week.
I am absolutely stuffed from all the food and beer, and am ridiculously sore from PR'ing in the half-marathon, (smirkity smirk), but am so looking forward to another birthday in exactly 363 days. #30andFabulous



No comments:
Post a Comment