This past week has been a fabulous vacation sensation! On Sunday and Monday I drove up to Dewey Beach, DE to have some beach time with my dad's family for a Leister-palooza. It was fun and relaxing laying on the beach, eating lots of Mexican food and drinking delicious margaritas :)
On Tuesday morning Mr. Handsome and I woke up super early to catch a flight to Seattle, WA. We spent Tuesday through Saturday frolicking through The Emerald City & embarking on many exciting adventures. During our trip we...
-Visited 3 breweries & 4 wineries
-Encountered a giant bridge troll in Fremont
-Took a ferry to Bainbridge Island
-Shopped Pike's Place Market (TWICE)
-Hiked around Point Defiance and Owen's Beach in Tacoma
-Made some underwater friends at Seattle's Aquarium
-Visited the Space Needle & Chihuli Sculpture Garden
-Took an Underground Tour of Seattle's historic Pioneer Square
PHEW! What a trip. I think we might need a vacation from our vacation. I promised Mr. Handsome we could take a "relaxing" vacation next year. (Maybe Hawaii? I'd love to learn the luau!) Tomorrow it's back to the grind and back to reality, (sigh). Until next time!









No comments:
Post a Comment