One of my happy hours was at 100 Montaditos, a new Spanish restaurant in Arlington. Si tu no hablo espanol, "montadito" translates to "adorable baby sandwich packed with flavorful awesomeness."
This Friday my cousin Alexa and I went to a film festival in Rosslyn to see How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days on the big screen. We noshed on a picnic from Whole Foods and enjoyed the warm summer weather.
Earlier today Mr. Handsome and two of our friends went hiking up Old Rag Mountain. It was a 9.5 mile loop through strenuous terrain with lots of boulders and treacherous heights.
Here's Mr. Handsome and I on top of the mountain. SELFIE!
And here is the view from the top of Old Rag. GORGEOUS!
Last week I saw Clones of Clones (Mr. Handsome's band) rock out at DC9 on U Street in DC. They played extremely well opening for a well-known group called Some Kind Of Wonderful.
And finally... Last night I shared a romantic picnic at the Georgetown Waterfront equipped with Luke's Lobster Rolls, brewskies, cherries, carrots, BBQ chips and snuggling. NOM!
From what I'm told, there are still 6 weeks left of summer 2014. There are sure to be many more adventures to come!







No comments:
Post a Comment