Sunday, August 10, 2014

Pumpkin, Cheese, & Hot Pockets!

Here's a fun list of some stellar adventures I partook in this past week...


1) I went to Total Wine and spent over $50.00 buying PUMPKIN BEER. My favorite season is almost here, and one can never have enough pumpkin-flavored delicacies. NOM NOM PUMPKIN!



2) Mr. Handsome and I went to a cute little cheese & wine shop in Shirlington called Cheesetique. The wine & beer hit the spot, and the cheese was quite scrumptious. Their menu boasts lovely cheese plates, grilled cheese sandwiches, mac and cheese, cheese shampoo, etc. (FYI- That last one was a lie. They don't sell cheese shampoo)


3) I saw "Boyhood"- a cute indie film about a boy and his hood. The producer filmed the same actors over a 12 year period to show the progression of their lives and screen family. Such a neat concept!




4) I went to Wolf Trap on Saturday night to see JIM GAFFIGAN perform live! It was Mr. Handsome's 28th birthday present from yours truly. We had a romantic picnic, (fully stocked with pumpkin beers), and then laughed our faces off while Jim talked about seafood, steak, and hot pockets.

That's all for now, loyal readers! Keep it classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment