Happy Valentine's Day, my lovely readers! Unlike most people, I really like Valentine's Day. It's corny and predictable and you get to give out cute little gifts to all your loved ones. If you're single, you get to binge on chocolate and watch chick-flicks. If you're in a relationship, you get flowers and a fun-filled date night. What's not to love!?
This Valentine's Day Mr. Handsome and I stayed at home and made a homemade pizza pie! (Crust and all, people. CRUST-AND-ALL!) We also had a House of Cards marathon and watched a handful of the new episodes Netflix ingeniously posted at midnight.
New Belgium Brewing sent me a care package at work equipped with a 22oz bomber of one of their Lips of Faith beers, a cute "Beer Mine" bracelet and two signature glasses. If you haven't tried their beers, I highly recommend it! Fat Tire & Ranger IPA are my favorites.
Mr. Handsome and I ate the last M&M from our "Valentine's Day Advent Calendar" vodka bottle. (Never fear... It's going to get a makeover when I load it back up again for Easter!)
Happy Valentine's Day! May yours be filled with love and lots of chocolaty goodness :)









No comments:
Post a Comment