Sunday, February 13, 2011

Assaulted in a Library!


Almost every Saturday between the hours of noon and 1pm as I am coming home from Brian's, (I'm kind of habitual), you will find me frolicking through one of our local libraries embracing my inner nerd.

You see... I LOVE the books! Particularly fiction. Reading relaxes me so much & temporarily transports my mind to a different setting... and plot, (book humor). As long as the book doesn't suck, reading makes me very happy. (And the fact I haven't met any vampires in the real world doesn't bother me at all.... I swear!)

So yesterday, (Saturday), at approximately 12:35pm I was happily browsing through one of our local libraries. I was looking at the rack titled "Popular Book Club Favorites" when someone grabbed my ass. Yes, someone.... grabbed... my ass... in a library!

The first thing that came to my mind was: "Brian, what are you doing here?" It didn't even register to me that some perverted stranger could be fondling my buttocks. But then I thought... "Wait, I just left Brian's! Oh my God, a stranger just touched my ass!" And so, extremely flustered and confused, I turned around to discover the identity of my ass grabber.

And it was my mother. Oh-my-freaking-GOD, I know! My mother grabbed my ass in a public library. I feel like I've reached some sort of ultimate low. At any age, this unusual act would lead to extreme embarrassment and mortification. So I just stood there, dumbstruck, as my mother had to lean again a book shelf because she was laughing so hard. I couldn't talk for about 60 seconds as I registered the situation. After about a minute I chuckled humorously and walked away, leaving my mother with happy tears streaming down her face.

F-M-L!

No comments:

Post a Comment