Giant Squid Couch Pillow
Could you honestly sleep in someone's house knowing this thing is sitting under the same roof?
Felt Breakfast Platter Necklace
Yes, this is supposed to be a necklace: something women commonly wear out in public. The only time it would be acceptable to wear this is if attending a pancake breakfast. Wait... no, not even then.
Knife Earrings with Green "Zombie Blood" Stains
Looking at these... I picture a hot girl sitting alone, drink in hand, in a bar. A guy approaches her, thinking she's TOTALLY smoking, until he noticed her Green Zombie earrings and starts SPRINTING away!
Good Geekery:
Mac 'n' Cheese iMac Sticker
These stickers are always SO cute & clever, especially this one. If I used a mac, (which I don't b/c I love my Toshiba), I would buy it in a second!
Bacon Refrigerator Magnets
I think food-themed household necessities are amazing. Mouse-pads shaped like Belgium Waffles, Salt 'n' pepper shakers shaped like deviled eggs, Candles shaped like fruit or sushi pieces, magnets shaped like BACON! (Soy bacon, of course)
The Golden Snitch Necklace
I would proudly wear this necklace ANYWHERE and show it off to all of my fellow Harry Potter nerds. It's a "classy" way to show devotion to J.K.'s masterpieces. (Side note: I plan on being a golden snitch for Halloween this year!)
There you have it, readers! Now... Immediately go to Etsy.com and shop your heart out!
*Please note: These criticisms are solely based on personal opinion and I am not trying to harm the sales of Etsy designers who do, in fact, work very hard to create unique products.






One squid pillow coming up!
ReplyDeleteHahaha, that breakfast necklace is so cute!
ReplyDelete