Brian and I took a big step this weekend... (BIG step, people, BIG step).... We went to Pets-mart and bought a beautiful beta fish AHH!
We got to the store and it was SUCH a hard selection process. I wanted to bring ALL the fish home with us, as well as all the dogs at the adoption fair outside, all the guinea pigs, hamsters, emus... (But NOT the birds, gross! Animals that secrete white poop scare me)...
We decided on Betacus because he kept waving his little fins at me saying, "Hi, Hilary! You're so pretty and smart and I'd love for you to bring me home. I'll be the best fish EVER, pllleeeaasseee pick me, PICK ME!"... So of course, we picked-up his little plastic jar and took him home. We also bought a kick-ass turtle figurine, (see picture), so he wouldn't get too lonely.
Isn't he beautiful!? We love him dearly and hope he doesn't die. THE END!

Awwww how cute. He's friendly AND decorative! Love him!
ReplyDelete