What did I do this weekend? Let me tell you...
Saturday morning I woke up, schmeered Brian and I some bagels, and the two of headed off on a gripping adventure to go PAINT-BALLING!
One of Brian's buddies was turning 24, and what else would a dude want to do to celebrate the year before his quarter-life crisis? DUH... wear bad-ass gear, (like Darth Vader masks), and shoot little balls full of paint at his friends!
SOOO we drove into the paint-balling arena before the rest of the party patrons and started picking up on some tips from the experiences players walking by us. Most of the guys were over 6 feet, over 200 lbs, wore freaky camouflage outfits, and carried their own gear on special ammo belts. (Oh Shit! What were we getting ourselves into?)...
In a nutshell: paint-balling was awesome! (Despite the cold weather, 6 inches of snow, and utter muddiness haha)... True Fact: Brian totally shot me in the leg at the end of the first game! Yes- upper thigh, straight shot, the redness is still there. I got a cute little, "OOO- Sorry, Boo!" after he fired the gun. For the rest of the rounds- we played on the same team (haha)...
Afterwards, we enjoyed some bar action at a cute little place in Columbia, MD called "Pub Dog"... I ordered a blueberry beer which was one of the best alcohol beverages I've ever consumed. It tasted like a light beer and then left a glorious, creamy, blueberry pie-like aftertaste. OMG... mouthgasm!


Oooh I have always wanted to try paintballing! It looks like a blast! I am going to see if there's any places like that in Houston, or at least a place where we can rent the stuff.
ReplyDeleteLuckily, my stomach is fine with bread now. Not sure what the issue was before, but it's all good now! Yay!