I haven't seen a good chick-flick in years... Seriously! Who can honestly say there's been a memorable girl's-night movie since "How to Lose A Guy in 10 Days," "Center Stage," and "The Notebook"?... (The Twilight and High School Musical films don't count. Those are in their own separate category of amazingness)...
My dear female friends, we can finally stop waiting for the next chick-flick classic. IT-HAS-ARRIVED and will be opening in theaters across the US this Friday, March 12. It's called "Remember Me" and stars everyone's favorite pasty vampire, Robert Pattinson. (Pierce Brosnan also plays a major character. And let's not lie- he looks pretty damn good for 57!)...
The film is about a love story between Tyler Hawkins, (Pattinson), and Ally Craig, (the slightly masculine Emilie de Ravin). Ally's father, a cop, busts-up Tyler's face and arrests him after he gets into a bar fight, and Tyler tries to get back at daddy cop by dating his little girl. And then, SHOCKER... Tyler really falls for Ally, and then he tells her the truth about why he asked her out and they get into a fight, but then they make-up, and then... OOO, I can't tell you the rest because I'll start blabbering spoilers. But trust me: it's gooood!
One thing that kind of pissed me off was Pattinson played his awkward Edward Cullen card for most of the film. It was another uncomfortable & emo performance that made you wish for him to stopped grinning like he's constipated. (Don't worry though, he's still totally hot!)
Unfortunately, it's not easy for me to tell you all about the this film without giving away its surprises, plot twists, and knee-slapping jokes. ERGO: You'll have to take my word for it and see it yourselves. Trust me, you won't be disappointed!


I didn't even know he did this movie... I think I'll have to oblige my boyf!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice weekend and don't forget to enter my giveaway!
Don't miss it...End on Sunday!
http://alices-adventuresinwonderland.blogspot.com/
I will have to look into it. I have never seen any of the Twilights, so I have never seen Robert Pattinson act. Maybe I can convince B to take a peek with me.
ReplyDelete