Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Swap Till You Drop! (Christmas in July)


I've been following lots of bloggers lately who participate in "swaps"... fun & random acts of joy where two strangers, (or friends), send each other special care-packages filled with precious goodies!

I've developed a passionate jealousy towards these individuals and am therefore initiating my OWN swap :)... I am looking for a generous, friendly stranger, (or someone I know), living in the US who would like to be my swap buddy! As Christmas in July approaches, I think it would be nice to make a special care-package for someone, (and receive one in return :)

Please leave a comment below, (or on my facebook wall), or send me an email at HCLeister11@gmail.com if you are interested in being my swap pal. I'm planning on spending about $20-25 on goodies, (not including shipping), to make you the best Christmas in July care-package ever! Here are some brilliant ideas for stuffing a successful care-package...

(hand-made crafts, stickers, jewelry, postcards, soaps, art supplies, books, mugs, candles, Christmas ornaments, candy, picture frames and other fun, unique trinkets)

To my future swap buddy... I can't wait to celebrate Christmas in July with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment