Happy New Year, Loyal Readers! I hope you all had wonderful and eventful evenings last night filled with booze and fun and crazy shenanigans. Mr. Handsome and I went to a party, came home at 10:45pm to walk the dog, and were in bed by 11:30pm. #MarriedGoals #Adulting #PB&Jealous
Last year, I made several New Years Resolutions...
1) Read more books
2) Get finances in order
3) Spend anniversary in Napa & Sonoma
4) Create a signature drink with Mr. Handsome
5) Write a will
I am pleased to say that I accomplished ALL (in some form or another) of my 2017 resolutions! I read a couple dozen books, invested some money, went to CA for our anniversary, created a special drink called "The Spider," and drafted a last will & testament.
For 2018, I am making only one New Years Resolution... Write A Book! That's right, I'm doing it! Not sure if it's going to be a children's book, a short story or a legitimate YA or fiction novel, but I plan to finish a piece of writing this year. DREAM BIG!
And now, it's time to deny the fact that we're going back to work tomorrow. Happy 2018!
No comments:
Post a Comment