Sunday, January 24, 2016

Attack of SNOWZILLA!

Hello, loyal readers! How's it going? If you live anywhere near me, it's likely you're cold and stuck inside because of the 2-3 feet of snow piled high outside your door. It is official... Snowzilla has fallen, frozen, and utterly conquered the DC Metro area.

Mr. Handsome and I tried to shovel our cars out yesterday afternoon. After one hour of shoveling, we had unearthed about 1/3 of our cars, so we gave up an went inside to drink more booze. When I went outside a few hours later, the cars were completely covered again... Snowzilla: 1; Humans: 0

We also spent about 30 minutes shoveling our balcony yesterday. Today, there is a fresh foot of snow out there waiting to be shoveled again... Snowzilla: 2; Humans: 0

We decided that we needed a hearty meal after all that shoveling. ERGO, I made these amazing Spinach Lasagna Roll-Ups! (NOM, NOM, NOM). My News Years Resolution of cooking more home-cooked meals is well underway, chillies!


On the down side, I probably won't be able to make it to the gym today due to my invisible, snow-covered car. I'm definitely getting a little antsy sitting at home. (She says while Googling "How to do cardio at home with no equipment")

Until further notice, I'll be hanging here at home with my BFF Olaf. Stay warm, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment