Friday, November 27, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving, loyal readers! Actually, Thanksgiving was yesterday. I'm a day late in this post since yesterday was jam-packed full of food, family and more food.

Mr. Handsome and I started the holiday with our traditional Thanksgiving Tofurkey Trot! We ran 13.1 miles to prepare for two dinners. That's right... TWO DINNERS! (Next year, I've been promised only one dinner... so I can sleep in and watch the parade, WOO!)


What else has been happening lately? Well, LOTS of traveling for work! I've been to Sea Island, GA, Columbia, MD, and am heading to Nashville, TN and Houston, TX in December. #PrayForMyFlights

I also had the pleasure earlier this month of being the maid of honor in my cousin's wedding! She looked beautiful. Everyone danced. The wine was flowing. Her dress only broke once. There was only one midnight fire alarm. It was a grand celebration!


In other exciting news... We're getting a REAL Christmas tree this year! And by real... I mean fake. But it's 4 1/2 feet tall and can hold real-life ornaments. We're such adults. It's kind of a big deal.

As we start the holiday season, I hope you all have a safe and wonderful time buying presents, baking cookies, and sipping lots and lots of wine! #Merry #Merry

"Now watch me sip, my chardonnay-nay"... Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment