Until next time, loyal readers... Enjoy your summer!
Saturday, August 15, 2015
Outer Banks (OBX) 2015
I just finished spending 7 days in the Outer Banks! I hadn't been down there since I was 15 years-old, and hadn't spent a full week at any beach in WAY too long.
It was a very relaxing vacation. Mr. Handsome and I spent the week with his sister, his sister's boyfriend, and a handful of their friends from Richmond in a cozy house right on the beach! We played lots of corn-hole, drank lots of booze, spent time in the hot-tub, did LOTS of reading, and ate lots of great seafood.
We ate crabs and shrimp and scallops... and plenty of Duck Donuts! We also saw a big-ass shark get pulled up onto the dock next to our house. Surprisingly, I still went out and swam in the ocean afterward. (I'm crazy yo, CRAZY!)
Until next time, loyal readers... Enjoy your summer!
Until next time, loyal readers... Enjoy your summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment