Saturday, August 1, 2015

#NYC... #AtlanticCity... #Kitchie

Loyal readers, it's been a CRAZY month! Work has been busy as usual, I've taken several fun trips up north, we're making headway on our wedding plans, and Mr. Handsome and I have been looking for a condo to buy... (CUE the sleepless nights and need for LOTS of coffee / wine!)

The first fun trip I took was to NYC to see the new apartment of Mr. Handsome's parents. It's on the Upper West Side, overlooking the Hudson, (perfect + breathtaking view!) We got to hang out with a bunch of friends, see a few of my company's hotels, visit several flea markets / food festivals in Brooklyn, walk the entire High Line, and stuff our faces with bagels :)


I also had the pleasure of traveling to Atlantic City to throw a Bachelorette Party for my cousin, Kitty! (I'm the maid of honor in her wedding this November). It was a HUGE success! We ate lots of delicious food and spent time dancing all up in da clubs. I planned lots of fun games and made some matching shirts to commemorate the weekend.


Other exciting events in the near future: Taking our engagement photos TOMORROW, visiting the Outer Banks for a week in August, Traveling the Bourbon Trail in Kentucky this September, and heading to Charleston again for a buddy's wedding. Lots of fun adventures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment