
My mind and body tend to work much faster than the average human's mind and body. I am constantly on the go, both physically and mentally. I'm a planner, a do-er, a go-getter. An energizer bunny, if you will!
Unfortunately, this superpower makes it difficult to slow things dooowwwwnnn and catch my breath every once in a while. I haven't taken a vacation in quite some time and have several days of PTO saved up at work. I'm in my mid-20s and there are so many places I have yet to see. This is the time in my life when I should be traveling, going on exciting adventures and trying new things!
I therefore created a list of places I'd like to travel to in the next 5-10 years, (locally, nationally, & globally). The list also includes movies I want to see, restaurants I want to patron, and races I want to enter! Here is the list of all the places I want to travel to in the next couple of years...
Seattle, WA
Portland, OR
Boston, MA
Charleston, SC
Asheville, NC
New Orleans, LA
Austin, TX
Colorado
Hawaii
The Greenbrier in WV
London
Paris
Italy
Thirteen places full of exciting new adventures... HERE I COME!
No comments:
Post a Comment