Saturday, April 6, 2013

Etsy: Harry Potter Obsession

It's no secret that I have a "slight" obsession with everyone's favorite bespectacled British wizard. I therefore thoroughly enjoyed searching Etsy.com this morning & finding hundreds of links to Harry Potter themed gifts! Here were some of my favorites...



 A "Muggle Born" onesie. Only the coolest little bludgers deserve this one.


A Harry Potter themed refrigerator magnet set. Just THINK of the possible innuendos!


A Deathly Hallows car decal. Yes, I would proudly sport this on my Honda.


Pint glasses for all 4 Hogwarts houses! I would have to be drinking 4 beverages at once... at all times.


Laptop decal: "This Macbook Is A Portkey".... Transport me to Hogwarts!


A "Polyjuice Potion" flask. Too-freaking-cool! Forget vodka, I'd drink butterbeer out of it.


Harry Potter thongs! Because the "sexy" Hogwarts student Halloween costume wasn't enough.


There's only one things left I need.... Accio, Money!

No comments:

Post a Comment