For those of you who don't know, I have a pretty cool job. I am a beer buyer for a large US alcohol retailer. Being a beer buyer is harder than it sounds, but there are certainly perks to the job :)
I spent this entire week meeting with different breweries from across the US at the Craft Brewers Conference in Washington, DC. My boss and I had a PACKED schedule Monday-Thursday holding meetings with almost 40 different breweries. We were given lots of free beer, made some exciting new relationships & had a great time making business deals with our brewery partners.
Here's a list of all the breweries we met with this week:
21st Amendment
|
Weyerbacher
|
Terrapin
|
The Bruery
|
RJ Rockers
|
Sierra Nevada
|
Flying Dog
|
Saranac
|
Laughing Dog
|
Ommegang
|
Barrel Trolley
|
Avery
|
Troegs
|
New Belgium
|
Great Lakes
|
Rogue
|
Dogfish Head
|
Sweetwater
|
Yards
|
Redhook
|
Abita
|
Pike
|
Widmer
|
Harpoon
|
Stone
|
Global Beer Network
|
Florida Beer Company
|
Brooklyn
|
Gambrinus
|
Wetten Importers
|
SKA
|
Left Hand
|
Ballast Point
|
Bells
|
Odell
|
Allagash
|
Lagunitas
|
Deschutes
|
It’s a
tough job, but someone’s gotta do it :)
And here
is a picture of me from last night… finishing the week off at Galaxy Hut in
Clarendon. Doing, what else? Drinking a brew!


No comments:
Post a Comment