Last Sunday was my company's annual picnic...
To show my co-workers that I'm not just a nerdy workaholic & weird vegan, I asked Brian to accompany me. (He's very good-looking & down-to-earth. He definitely helped fool them, muahaha!)
Good Highlights: We had some free & tasty BBQ, played some corn-hole, utilized the open bar, & I got an awesome temporary tattoo of a turtle!
Bad Highlights: There were lots of crying children & this caricature was drawn of me and Brian...
I asked the caricature artist to draw us on vacation chilling on a boat/yacht. He interpreted this as "Please draw me in a skimpy bathing suit with enormous boobs. And please draw Brian with a rectangular head, pretending to reach out to grope my fake enormous boobs. And please accentuate his Jew nose."
Needless to say, we grabbed the portrait and high-tailed it to the car before we had to show it to any of my co-workers. The caricature is now sitting in a pile of dust behind my dresser. Quite a memorable picnic!

No comments:
Post a Comment