For those of you living under a rock, the DC area was hit with over 20 inches of snow this past weekend. Because of the insanely large amount of white stuff, DC residents completely lost their minds...
The storm started late Friday morning, so naturally- every grocery store was packed with raging lunatics on Thursday night. My roommate tried going to our neighborhood Whole Foods yesterday (Sunday)... there was nothing left on the shelves and drunk people were running up and down the aisles. MAYHEM!
Some crazy people living near Capitol Hill made a fort out of snow in their front yard and put an ad on Craigslist for a $140/month beautiful snow castle in an unbeatable location. Too freaking funny! (http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/roo/1590447051.html)
School was canceled for me today and I'm praying that I won't have it on Tuesday or Wednesday either. We're expected to get 8-12 inches of additional snow Tuesday night and possibly more accumulation this weekend. OH-EM-GEE!
For those of you trying to stay sane... here are some adorable Google images I downloaded of cute snow puppies! (And who watched the Puppy Bowl this weekend!?)


People, stay warm and dry... and embrace the SNOWPOCALYPSE!
Dang, girl! That's intense!
ReplyDeleteLOL, I LOVE the Craigslist ad idea - how funny! They should print that out and frame it.
And oh my gosh - those puppies are the cutest!