
Lots of things I'd like to mention today...
1) I apologize for not writing in such a long time. I've been caught up with re-reading the Twilight series and pretending to do end-of-the-semester work.
2) Speaking of Twilight, have any of you seen New Moon yet!? Yours truly has seen is 3 TIMES already! Of course, the acting is atrocious and Kristen Stewart needs to stop doing drugs, but Taylor Lautner's body is one of the most exquisite male forms I've ever seen. He's almost as hot as Brian ;)
3) Lady Gaga has a video out right now for her song "Bad Romance." If you haven't seen it, YouTube that shit immediately! She's absolutely insane, but a complete diva-licious miracle. (I REALLY want the red lingerie outfit she wears in one of the dance sequences)...
4) It's December, which means "you know what" is upon us!! (The holiday joy inside me is about to spill over onto everyone within a 5 mile radius... Christmas carols are going to start projecting from my head without me knowing it... EEEK!)

Happy December Everyone!!
I adore Lady Gaga's video for Bad Romance! It's seriously one of the best video's... ever. Love it!
ReplyDeleteLOL, ok, I am glad you aknowledge that Twilight is not good for it's acting, hehehe. And yes, you have been neglecting us bloggians with your lovely postings - good to see you back.
ReplyDelete