Monday, November 16, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!!


I turned 22 on November 11th, and what a celebration it has been! (Afterall, birthdays last for several weeks, not just one day... :)

1) The Party: After talking to all my neighbors, I convinced them into throwing a giant open house party in celebration of me turning 22. All of us invited our friends and threw a bangin' celebration with a keg, Christmas lights, and friendly neighborhood merriment. I'd say about 100 people showed up throughout the night... (not too shabby!)

2) November 11th: I got lots of monetary gifts from family and had a short class in the AM. Then Brian helped make this day extra special by taking me to Sequoia, a beautiful restaurant right on the water in Georgetown. I had an ahi-tuna salad, he had lobster ravioli. It was delicious, romantic, and very memorable :)

3) NYC: In additional to dinner and a bazillion gifts, Brian took me to New York City to get away from DC for a few days. We visited the Museum of Sex, the MET, Central Park, Times Square, the best sushi restaurant EVER and his little sister who goes to NYU. There was lots of wine, rain, and adorable little dogs that I was oh-so tempted to steal!



Happy Birthday to Me!

1 comment: