
It's October 22nd... Which BASICALLY means it's November, which BASICALLY means that the GREATEST MONTH of the YEAR is upon us!
For many reasons, November will forever be ranked #1 out of 12 on my personal monthly ranking chart. (Last on my list would be May or September... they just don't do it for me)... And NOW: Here is a detailed list of all the glorious things that I'm looking forward to this November...
1) My 22nd Birthday (If you DON'T love birthdays, no matter WHAT your age, you must have been traumatized in some way. I pity you...)
2) My 22nd Birthday PARTAY! (It's gonna be OFF-the-CHAIN! The theme: ABC, Anything But Clothes... should be fun!)
3) Being the Birthday Princess ALL MONTH LONG! (To the slight distaste of others, I take this whole Birthday thing very seriously... ME, ME, ME!)
4) The release of Twilight's New Moon (If they use the phrase "Hold on tight, Spider Monkey!" in the sequel out November 20th, I will die a happy woman)
5) Brian returning from his business trip (He's sadly going to be away for my birthday. I'll miss him dearly, and can't wait till he gets home!)
6) Thanksgiving (Gobble, Gobble) (My mom tries to please everyone and make EVERYbody's favorite dishes... ERGO: the 4 of us will have enough food to feed a small army... leftovers :)
7) Classes ALMOST being over... THANK, GOD!
8) Seeing JERSEY BOYS (The renowned Broadway play is coming to DC... guess who has tickets!?)
Happy Almost November Everybody!
Oooh you're going to see JB?!!! How fun! Lukc you!
ReplyDeleteAnd I love how your first 3 fave things about the month can really all be lumped into one thing, but you've seperated it into 3. Hahhahah, soooo what I would do.
november is my favorite month too!! I love my birthday as well!
ReplyDeleteHappy November to you too...T me November it's the worst months of the year...It's really hard!
ReplyDeleteI'm planning to do a lot of things and I can't wait to see the Twilight's New Moon ... I'll go to the movie with my best friend!
How are you?