

I had a brief conversation with Brian the other day about picking "favorites"... A favorite color, a favorite deli-meat, a favorite exercise machine, a favorite band, (You get the idea)...
I personally like to try and define my "favorite" things. It makes me feel like a decisive, powerful and opinionated woman. Brian prefers to keep an open mind, choosing to either like or dislike certain things but not picking specific favorites. He makes an excellent point, but let's not deny it, so do I! SO... In honor of all the world's opinionated individuals, Here's a fun little list of some of my favorite things...
1) Colors: Pink & Blue
2) Deli-Meat: Boar's Head Rosemary Ham
3) Exercise Machine: Treadmill
4) Band: I'm definitely undecided here...
5) Fruits: Bananas & Peaches
6) Season: Fall
7) Movies: High School Musical... 1, 2 & 3
8) Flowers: Roses & Gerber Daisies
9) Books: The Harry Potter Series
10) Cocktail: Diet Coke & Flavored Vodka
11) Number: 11
What are some of YOUR favorite things!?
No comments:
Post a Comment